Posted 10 months ago
Shipper / Receiver / Warehouse Worker
As a Shipper / Receiver / Warehouse Worker…
- Utilize sit down counter balance and pallet jacks
- Load / unload trailers
- Maintain inventory controls
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents, record shortages and reject damaged goods
- Organize warehouse
Skills & Abilities:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Good communication skills; must be able to speak, read, and write English.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a warehouse.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- A forklift certificate is preferred. (Training on site if required)
- Strong understanding of inventory control and asset management is a must.
- 12 hour rotating shifts
- Extended medical benefits after probation period
- Opportunity for growth / advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent